Hello blog friends! I haven't forgotten you!!! Just finished up my 2nd term of the MHA program. So far so good. Despite a very heavy work load in the first half of the term, the class fizzled towards the end. I'm glad to have this one in the rearview. Financial Dimensions of Healthcare Leadership definitely was a stuggle at times. I reckon I learned more than I think. We'll see how it goes!
Anyway, I'd be remiss if I didn't tell you the miles have come and gone for me on the bike. More road miles than mountain though. Let's see I did the Artie Levin 1/2 Century ride (ended up with like 55 miles for the day). It was fun and I got to enjoy the company of one of my best friends Tim. The Artie this year started at Waldron Park and went out Rt 11 to Stony Battery Road then back to 11 then Nace and Lithia Roads to Buchanan and back. The scenery was as always gorgeous. This is just a serene route to ride. I have yet to tackle the Cement Loop and have had it planned twice now. The first time I got rained out, and today I was too sleepy to get up early to ride.
I am looking forward to the Chicky Ride tomorrow. Since school is done for now, I can go ride as long as my body will let me. We've definitely had some adventures on our rides. It's always fun - snakes, chasing the boys, deer, near crashes, etc.
I'll update you again soon. Can't think of how to make this post exciting. Hope that fall will soon come and bring cooler temperatures! School revs back up on Sept 7th. =)
Later!
2 comments:
Hey, I'm trying to get in a ride here and there too. This year has just been nuts. Let's here it for 2012! :)
Glad to see you're still kickin'! Hope the next semester goes well.
Post a Comment