 |
| Picture courtesy of Hank Ebert. =) |
|
I got up very early. It rained. The wind blew. It rained. I rode in a Mini Cooper with Warren. It rained. We drove up Mill Mtn and we drove down Mill Mtn. It rained. We drove up Roanoke Mtn and we drove down Roanoke Mtn. It rained. I got out of the Mini Cooper. It rained. I rode 7 miles of the 1/2 marathon course. It rained. I turned around near the finish line to ride back to the last marathoner. It rained. Hell broke loose. It rained harder, thundered and lightning. The race ended. It rained. Skippy picked me up. It rained. We drove around checking on vounteers and runners. It rained. We went back to the Start/Finish. It stopped raining and the sun came out. Repacked cases of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite and Water. Had a great time. Will definitely do it again - April 21, 2012.
Did I mention it rained?
1 comment:
I wondered about you and that event. I am glad you had fun.
Post a Comment